Review: Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Pocket Knife
If you want to stay sharp with a package of multitasking knives, then your choice should be Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Pocket Knife. Victorinox is a well-known world’s brand famous for its multi-tools and sharp pocket knives. Made in Switzerland, Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer is a compact and sturdy Pocket Knife and certainly it can be your vital tool in hiking, camping, and daily life. Like other products by Victorinox, it did not compromise on standards of this pocket knife. It comes with traditional Victorinox cross sign on a red shield. It is a smart, good looking package of pocket knives with low weight and small size. And amazingly it also works as a screwdriver. With cool and quality scales and texture, it provides comfortable grip. It has a lanyard ring that makes it easy to fish out from the pocket, or you can hang it on any hook.
Key Features of Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Pocket Knife
Swiss pioneer pocket knife is 3.5 inches long and weighs 3.2 ounces. It is an Alox (Aluminum Oxide) scale model with an excellent finish and have medium to high traction texture to make it very functional. It has iron engraved plate at back and a lanyard ring at the end. You can personalize your knife by taking it to a local engraving shop.
Like other Alox models, it has folding tools on one side. Tools are really friendly to use and consist of a sharp and sturdy large blade as knife, an excellent can opener with a small flat head screwdriver, a bottle opener with a greater flat head screwdriver at tip and wire stripper near to pivot and a reamer to twist through or to punch through a wood or leather. The whole pocket knife is well furnished, and its tools have mirror polish o them to make it rust-free.
- Kind of cool look, smart in size and Lightweight.
- True locking back to knives.
- Easy to wash. Just pull out all the tools and hold under hot water for a while.
- First-class pocket knife with tools for 80% of your everyday use.
- A multi-tool product is nearly everlasting and durable.
- The whole package of tools is totally rust resistant.
- It has an excellent variety of features for outdoors.
- The Blade and The reamer have a good sharp edge.
- An iron plate to personalize your knife.
- A lanyard rings for easy fishing in and out of pocket.
- Good grip due to embedded texture.
- Edge retention is average.
- Though it is smart in size a bit large for most pants pockets.
- It has tools on one side.
- Does not have tweezers and toothpick. But these are not necessary tools.
Why Should You Buy Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Pocket Knife?
After knowing all the great stuff, you should make your mind buy this Victorinox product. It is a full-time package of tools, you may require any time in campaigning, hiking or everyday life. It is your screwdrivers kit and at the same time, you can use it in your kitchen to peel vegetables or fruits. The reamer can make easy your job when you need to make a new hole in your leather belt or cardboard etc. If you lost your drawer’s key, no need to worry, you could use this reamer as a key to your drawer, and it mostly works.
There may be more pocket knives like that, but they do have some flaws regarding quality or combination of tools and are incomparable to this pocket knife of Victorinox. You will know it when you use it. So without wasting more time just go and equip yourself with this highly qualified featured pocket knife.